Friday 18 May 2012

Moving back...finally!

On June 4th 2012, I will officially be moving back to France. Not back to Nancy - this time I am moving to the sweltering South, to a town called Nimes where a certain Frenchman currently resides.
After a lot of time spent back in the UK thinking, praying, studying, working, I finally felt like June was the right time to do this. And although I don't actually have a job to go to - yet, and am only just sorting out housing (in a house-share with two randommers), I am pretty sure God has got this one for me. I just have to trust that things will work out - they always do.
This is going to be a new challange. Real life - compared to a year Au pairing, which now seems like a kind of blissful bubble with no worries or concerns. But it's time, it's time to enter the next phase of my life and to be changed more and more through relying ever more on my Maker.



1 comment:

  1. Hannah le Masurier18 May 2012 at 11:47

    Bonne chance Lucy! You're going to have an amazing time and you will be looked after :)
    make sure to keep us updated. x

    ReplyDelete