Monday 8 October 2012

New job

As you can probably see, I am not so into blogging any more. Life has taken on some sort of a  routine, and I am not so motivated to write, as the novelty of France turns into normality ... but maybe this is the start of something new!

I started my new teaching job 3 weeks ago and I absolutely love it! after a summer of chilling (or sweating) out in the amazing weather, taking holidays, receiving wonderful visitors, and taking and trips to the beach and the river (see below) and working a few hours per week in a restaurant, I feel like I have finally got a routine in my life. I now work in a language centre giving individual lessons to everyone and anyone. I have a big variety of students, from teenagers needing help with English for their exams, to housewives, to army officers, and people needing English for their work. I really love the variety and meeting so many different people. The biggest challenge of all has been explaining some of our tricky and sometimes completely random grammar rules to students, but I am getting there. . . The TEFL course was definitely a good decision!

More from me soon!

Le Gardon, Collias, Juillet 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment