Saturday 8 October 2011

ALARM

Last night, Doug and I met some random French people in a bar and spent the evening in lively French discussion. It was a pretty good night, and yet another of the things I love about living here! On returning to the house a lot later than I realised, and having forgotten to let the parents know, I set off the alarm. (They set it at like 12:30am and I'm supposed to let them know if I'm gonna be back late than that. Totally slipped my mind!!) Needless to say I was mortified and so sorry to have woken them. I apologised profusely this morning, and I think things are ok, but yet another of the joys of living with a family, despite it's obvious benefits!

 ...lots has been happening this week, but I'm exhausted and I'd rather not blog it right now... It's been a long week and I'm looking forward to a call with my man, and bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment