Monday 3 October 2011

le weekend


So Nimes is pretty lovely! ...and incredibly hot: it was well over 30oc when I left yesterday! Its really old and Roman and stuff... My meagre point-n-shoot does not do this justice! (It is also quite ghetto in some places and apparently the crime capital of France ...things I like to put to the back of my mind whilst contemplating my probable demenagement to the city next year!)
The weekend was awesome and the train ride home was also pretty spectacular cruising past, first of all olive trees and vineyards, and then the alps and Rhone river until it got too dark to see anything else.
France is really such an incredible country and I feel so blessed to have to opportunity to not only live here, but to be dating one of it's nicest men ;) ...nobody needs to know about my ridiculous level of smitteness, so I'll leave it here with a few pictures...




No comments:

Post a Comment