Wednesday 14 December 2011

After nearly a year of France....

... I have my French C1 'diplome'. (My friend tells me this is 'nearly bilingual'.)
And i got 81% in it!

I owe this all to God, the amazing people I have met here, and especially JB. It feels so great to have finished the year here and have something to show for it!!

Also, last night, our English Bible study group had a little Christmas party. It was such a lovely occasion and a chance to spend some time with some wonderful friends before going back to England! There was lots of good food, laughter and a 'white elephant' gift exchange which was a lot of fun! We also had a massive group hug and I was really quite emotional leaving. These people are very special to me.

Krista, Jonathan and Noelle, Ian, Maria, Sophie, Lauren C, Lauren D, Cassie, Simon and Doug, you are all awesome, you have completely blessed my life in so many different ways and I will miss you very much!

...more on this amazing year in France to follow!

Less than 3 days till my monsieur gets here and 6 days till home....

No comments:

Post a Comment