Friday 2 December 2011

Didn't really think I'd get away with it...

...getting ill that is!
I have finally caught one of the children's colds and am spending Friday night re-couperating and preparing for next week's exams!! This is a fairly scary prospect. It's gonna be 5 1/2 hours of exams over 2 days. We have been doing practice exams this week and I am brushing up on grammar and vocab, reading the news like mad (thats right, we're in a financial crisis!) So exciting times!

In other news, this week I got to go see a girly French movie (L'Art D'Aimer - so charmingly French) with Sophie, Robin and Lauren (more anglophone friends!) and get all Christmassy with the kids writing letters to 'Pere Noel'.

Quite frankly now, I'm looking forward to getting back to England for a family Christmas and seeing my boy, it has been far too long!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment