Saturday 26 November 2011

best days....

Just sat here babysitting on a friday night and waiting for the parents to come home so that I can go to bed and I started looking through my pictures... and I remembered this amazing day that JB and I spent together about a month ago. It was just one of those days that was realllly good :)
Sometimes when stress, and winter and missing people get a bit too much, (I'm sure you can all relate to some of these things) we can forget how many things we have to be thankful for, and all the amazing memories which often seem so far away.
So in amongst the cold and dark and exam preparation, a little memory of something that made me smile, a lot.




Yeah, it rained. A lot. But there's something amazing about torrential rain in the south of France... especially when you're with your amour....

No comments:

Post a Comment