Saturday 24 September 2011

coupe

So I bailed on the trying to grow my hair thing (it was just getting to skanky) and it's short again :)

And last night I realised just how horrible it is to walk home from town in heels having missed the last bus! Good one! However, it was a good night with fellow Au Pair, Sophie, and nice end to a long week!!

This morning was spent doing English lessons with the kids (they actually love it!) before being presented with a 'Blanquet de Saumon' (because I said I'd try it!) I didn't like the Salmon but the sauce was good. So far in the last 3 weeks, I have tried about 5 different types of seafood - because I decided it was time to be brave - and I have only been able to tolerate one (children's breaded cod or something). Oh my, this woman loves her fish...

...can't say I do.

Bon weekend a toute et a tous!

No comments:

Post a Comment