Friday 25 March 2011

Miss you...


This is just a little dedication to some of the amazing people back home who have made me smile this week...


I don't think I could love this man any more if I tried right now! Thank you so much for your completely un-expected phone call tonight. You are such an amazing friend and I miss you so much! xxx

Best sister ever! Love our random facebook chats. You're amazing and I love you very much. xxx


My lovely mother, thankyou for your sweet card and skype chats! You are amazing and supportive and I love you so much xxx


You are such a lovely friend! Your letter made me so happy. I miss you, be happy. Love you xxx


Thankyou for all your support and for always being there for me. Love our phone chats. I love you xxx

Thank you for your support and for your email today. I miss you. Love you always xxx


Total beaut! Love skyping you and thanks for your letters! :) Miss you very much Trowbo chum xxx


 Wonderful grandparents! Thank you for your lovely letter which came today! Love you xxx

I hope you all have a really lovely weekend.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment