Thursday 17 March 2011

St Patrick's Day

Ok, so I don't usually go in for St Patrick's day, but today, I decided to eat early with some of the assistants at the school after I had done my little English classes with the children (singing lots of songs and telling English stories, essentially!) The canteen was having a St Patrick's day theme with beef stew, mushy peas, green jelly etc! ...they also gave us some Guinness to drink! It was pretty fun, and nice to chat to some of the staff too!


This week has been tough, as every morning, I have been left to get the kids washed and brushed and out of the door. Toby has been very difficult, (but thankfully Alice has been great!) so it was really nice today to have some adult company and have a laugh. My French is really coming on, I can have a conversation now without constantly translating in my head, and I feel a lot more confidant.

Today, I might go for an explore and take the tram to the end of the line... might as well do something with a free afternoon!!

Much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment